Thursday 12 February 2015

My best holiday

On the holidays me my brother my mum and her boyfriend went camping in pukehina beach. so  can spend time with our mum and that was the best day i have had there.

We went swimming in the beach there were big waves i got caught in  curve. and it flipped me over heaps of time i almost drowned.

Then we went fishing and i build a sandman then i put my glasses on it and i called it franke.  and i forgot my glasses and when i checked.   my glasses weren’t there and we catched no fish but we still had a yummy dinner i had bacon and chinese sausage and lime drink with fish and chips and a ice block.
Then when we were going to sleep we watched the movie Norbit and it was funny then we woke up and went for another swim. and big as wave hit me like 4 times then my brother got himself  into a curve and he almost drowned to. and my mum was scared and me to so we went back home and had dinner then when i woke up my mums boyfriend was gone.

Then we packed our stuff and and went back home. it was boring because our wifi got turned off because we did not have enough money for it and l was not happy. but it was great there and we had fun the end.   
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.