Wednesday 12 August 2015

If I had a Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars to spend at Sylvia Park first  I would buy EB games, go to Hoyts and watch clown with my parents and eat yummy food. 

We start watching it soon as. It starts, they start to get frightened. Then in the middle of the movie they Started to fall asleep. 

When it finishes we have a feed. I would have butter chicken, Mcdonalds and Burger King. Man wasn't that delicious. Now we are full. 

Then we go to get some ice cream and mum gets 2 scoops with goody goody gumdrops and chocolate. Dad gets 3 scoops, cookies and cream, mint and vanilla and finally My choice. I will get 4 scoops. Wow! Chocolate, cookies and cream, goody goody gumdrops and sorbet. Mmm wouldn't that taste so nice. 

We would go to the warehouse to get clothes, toys, shoes, socks and dvds.

Next we'd visit Time zone and try win cool stuff. 

Then we will get 100 dumplings. Mmm, 30 for me, 30 for mum and 40 for dad what a pig. Then we would finally go home. Zzzz there goes dad. Bye, thanks for reading, byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.