Thursday 11 June 2015

animal







PLANNING TABLE:
Colour
Size
Features
black
vanilla
white
humongous
huge
gigantic
enormous
high
tall
big
angry face
hair poking out
interested
hungry
thirsty


Start Writing Here: HI and welcome to my animal presentation I am describing an animal can you guess what it is?. right its an gorilla .


This gorilla is angry and has his hair is poking out. He must be thirsty and hungry.   What a humongous, gigantic and big creature he is. I think his colour is black and vanilla like the vanilla gorilla. That rhymes!



today we learned about animals and this is my animal and it is an gorilla.
it took me like 10mins to get this done. it wasen't that long it was short.
But I hope you like my picture its a gorilla.
it wasen't the best I could do.
thank u for reading byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.