Wednesday 24 February 2016

volcanoes


Once upon a time there was two volcanoes  
named Ching and Lee who lived next to each other. On 4th July in china
they were talking about what they wanted to be Lee wanted to be A
plane and Ching wanted to be a person.
Then they Had a 20 min nap Then Lee woke Up with A loud yawn Waiting
for Ching to get up. Then Ching woke up with a small yawn Then Lee said
A big GOOD MORNING!!!.
Then Ching said good Morning lee Then ching said did you have a dream? Then Lee answered back yes. I had a dream that I was a plane. Then Ching said where did you go? I went to Chicago
And there were a lot of people there they had a festival then when it finished I went to new Zealand what was it like there said ching? It
was beautiful so many people lovely people then I woke up. WoW that
was a beautiful dream you had there said ching.

What about you ching what was your dream about? My dream was
that I was a person they called me Lily. Lily that's a wonderful
name said lee. well thank you said ching back to the story.
My name was
Lily I lived In new york I liked It there I even had a family
which was wonderful I was the youngest girl in the family
the first thing we did was shopping We brought some lollies
They were delicious. Then we went to the movies to watch the
kung fu panda Then that was it. Then i woke up and yea that
was it.


That was wonderful said lee. WoW hey want to tell jokes said lee
yes said ching you go first. What did the big volcano say to the little volcano you're too young to be smoking. hahahahahahaha ching laughed
but she did not stop laughing then lee said stop laughing ching said
lee I can't stop laughing hahahahahahahahahaha then she was shaking
until. she erupted and rocks were shooting out on to the island and the people were screaming some of islanders died some survived then
she stop then the people were crying and ching felt bad very bad
lee was so sorry they didn't talk to each other for weeks then

talked for little and then they said sorry to each other thank you for reading I hope you like it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.